15 November 2017

On Stage Highlights & Sneak peeks



I had a awesome time with my friends, fellow demonstrators and Stampin’ Up! On-Stage event 2017 in Auckland City this past week. 
I’ll share some photos of I got some products from the Occasions Catalogue from this event and my pre-order products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration (SAB) when they arrive after 1st of Dec.  The customer sales period for both begins 3 Jan 2018.

We had a awesome time seeing the new 2018 Occasions and SAB catalogue, and all the fun new products.  We watched demonstrations, made projects, laughed, enjoyed Prize Patrol, made new friends and fun memories, and more!

These one are free products for everyone!

Cool, isn't it?


 NZ Country Manager Emma, she is so funny!
We were laughed and laughed. 


Japanese too! wow

Hi Donna!

Big shots

Sneak Peek New punch and stamp sets!

We made some products




Photo with Emma and Donna!


So next year will be on 7 Apr 2018, who wants to join us?


*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails