16 January 2017

Hey, Chick Valentines's Day card

I really wanted use hey, Chick Stamp set (From SAB) and Sealed with Love Bundle for making something. And I made Valentine's day card.I like this hairy chicken. So cute!
I really think this Stampin Up ink pad is the ability to create many different tones with a one colour also gradation! Background of Love is same color of Love ink color which means Watermelon Wonder and kiss mark too! I love coloring use SU ink.






SU! supplies:
Stamps:hey, Chick (SAB), Sealed with Love
Ink: Archival Basic Black Watermelon Wonder Tempting Turquise Daffodil Delight Tangerine TangoSmoky Slate,
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Sealed with Love, Big ShotAqua Pen,


*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails