25 May 2015

Project Life - Moments like these / We are brothers

I use Accessory pack of Moments like these, Every day adventure and Hello December for made my sons page.

Stampin’ Up! has given Project Life - Moments like these in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and you are going to love it!

I have many photos so I really want to use all but it is not cool if use many photos I know... I need more play and practice for it.

These photos were between 2007 and 2011. I can see two boys were height quite different but now two boys are height almost same! Oh no eldest hasn't much grow yet!?




 *Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.  Sneak peek products, Bundle Moments like there set, will be available for purchase 2 June.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you have any questions→Email me


*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails