22 May 2015

2015 - 2016 New Stampin' Up! Catalogue & Project Life Moments Like These Sneak Peek!

This is New Stampin' Up! catalogue 2015 - 2016 launch on 2 June!

Want to qualify for a free catalogue?
If you purchase over $100, Catalogue is free to my gorgeous customers.

Place your order during May and I'll pop one in the post.
Shop here:  My Online Store.
(Great bargains in the retiring products section.)

Or early bird sale, if you contact me before 1st of June I will sell $5 (exclusive postage fee). After 2nd of June price will be $9.95 back to normal price.
Contact me to request yours today.

SNEAK PEEK!
Lately my favorite making is Project Life so I got Moments Like These Bundle.
It used be tool's description was only an English, Spanish, French and German but their has Japanese too from October 2014. That's great and easy-peasy for Japanese people who live in NZ!



Get a 15% discount when you buy a coordinatiog project Life card collection, accessory pack and stamp set.


Card collection is into a made from sold card board box so all together easy tidy them.



If you want to know more→Email me

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails