1 November 2014

Snowman Tags

I made Snowman Tags. I wanted make arm of snowman but I couldn't find right punch or die cut and I don't want to hand free cut this time so no arm this snowman. lol but still cute so it's ok for me.




Stampin' Up Supplies
Stamping Supplies
Stamping Supplies

Stamp set
  • Wondrous Wreath
Paper
  • Black, White, Orange and Real red
Punches 
  • Hat - Curly label & Rectangle 1 x 4cm
  • Face - 1 3/8" circle
  • Eyes -  Cupcake builder
  • Nose - Punch pack Merry minis Tree
  • Mouth - 1/2" circle  
  • Body - 1 3/4 & 2 3/8" scallop circle 
  • Heart Buttons - Owl builder
 ACCESSORIES
  • Frosted sequins

If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here.


*Have a great crafty day.*
Stamping Supplies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails