2 August 2011

Retirement List Is Out



It is retirement list time.   Here's the page where you'll find the link to the list of the items from our main catalogue that will NOT be available in the 2011/2012 catalogue that starts next month.
You can find the link here(PDF):   Retirement List

These items are available while stocks last this month.  Phone or email your order (and payment details) through and I'll get your orders straight in.


2011/2012 Catalogue: You can get this month!
Note to my customers/workshop girls:  If you'd like to buy new catalogue earlier you can call me or email me by 15Aug.

$10 - pick up from my place
$13 - if you'd like it posted straight to your door

Happy list checking!


If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails