8 April 2011

Birthday workshop

Front

Back

I had a birthday party workshop. My friend’s daughter is become 6 year old next week. She has party and main event was a workshop making box but I think 5 years girls are bit difficult to make box properly also if they would made mistake that they are going to cry I guess hahaha. So this time is I made box and flowers stamped from sweet summer(SAB) on the white paper and girls can coloring and layout many butterflies from beautiful wings. After finished I gave them a Easter egg for inside box.

I was sure girls were lots of a fun!

Coloring flowers.


Layout butterflies.

 
Happy Happy Birthday Anika!



If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails